Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven, Stainless Steel (TSSTTVDGXL-SHP)
$129.99 - $109.99
(as of Dec 02,2021 07:55:59 UTC – Details)
From the manufacturer
Convection technology for fast and even heating oven features digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
90-minute timer with auto-shutoff
Includes 2 oven racks, baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack
Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Oven
Cook with the convenience of an oven, right on your countertop! This Oster Digital Countertop Oven offers convection technology for faster, more even cooking, and is roomy enough to accommodate large casseroles, roasting and baking pans—even 2 large frozen pizzas. It offers a 200-450 degree temperature range with bake, toast, pizza, and defrost settings, and a 90-minute timer with auto-off. It makes a great alternative to your conventional oven for keeping the kitchen cooler and conserving energy; or use it as an additional oven for holidays or entertaining.
Easy to Use, for a Crowd or Just You
Dual shelves are great for entertaining and holidays, when you may have several cooking projects going.
Feed the Crowd
Extra-large interior can accommodate two 16″ frozen pizzas, a family-sized roast, or 14 slices of bread.
Easy to Use
Digital controls eliminate guesswork with bake, broil, toast, pizza, and defrost settings. Use Turbo Convection baking for fast, even heat.
Delicious Ideas for Your Countertop Oven
Pea, Mint & Ricotta Bruschetta
3½ oz. ricotta cheese
2 cups frozen peas, thawed
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 loaf ciabatta bread, cut into ¾ inch slices
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Micro herbs, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place ricotta, peas, half of the oil, mint, lemon juice, and zest into a blender.
3. Blend on HIGH speed until it forms a chunky paste. You may need to scrape down the sides of the jar.
4. Drizzle bread with remaining oil. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and crunchy.
5. Spread the bread generously with the pea mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with micro herbs. Serve.
Roasted Pepper & Tomato Bisque
2 lbs. vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
4 red bell peppers, seeds removed, cut into small chunks
3 red onions, peeled and cut into quarters
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
6 cups vegetable stock
½ cup thickened cream
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Crusty bread and fresh basil leaves, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, peppers, and onions.
3. Add oil, vinegar, and brown sugar. Toss to combine.
4. Scatter tomato mixture across the two prepared trays.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until onions are beginning to caramelize and tomatoes are soft. Allow to cool to room temperature.
6. Place tomato mixture and stock, in batches, into a blender.
7. Blend on HIGH speed for 20 seconds or until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Pour pureed soup into a clean pot and bring to a simmer.
9. Serve soup with crusty bread and fresh basil leaves.
Thin Crust Pizza
2 cups plain flour
2 teaspoons (1 sachet/7g) dried yeast
¾ teaspoon salt
¾ cup warm water
2 teaspoons olive oil
Plain flour, for kneading
1. Add flour, yeast, and salt into a blender.
2. PULSE ingredients until well combined.
3. While blending on LOW, gradually add oil and water through the lid. Blend until a ball forms.
4. Place dough onto a floured work surface. Knead for 1-2 minutes.
5. Place dough into an oiled bowl and leave in a warm place to rise. This will take about 30 minutes.
6. Roll pizza out to desired size. Add toppings as desired.
7. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup pecans
1 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups carrots, cut in 1-inch pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into large mixing bowl. Set aside.
4. Blend nuts until roughly chopped. Add nuts to dry ingredient mixture.
5. Put eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract into blender. Cover and process on MED until smooth. Stop blender, add carrot pieces, cover, and process at MED until carrots are finely chopped.
6. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix only until dry ingredients are moistened.
7. Pour into prepared pan and bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then remove from pan and place on wire rack until cooled completely.
Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
Large interior fits 2 take and bake pizzas, a family sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
Easy clean interior and 90 minute timer with auto shut off feature
Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack. Watts: 1500W